OHIO — Leaving your home for essential activities is permitted under DeWine’s Ohio Stay Home Order.
Health and safety is reason to leave one's home.
- Seeking emergency services
- Getting medical supplies
- Picking up medication
- Visiting a health care professional
A person may leave their home for necessary supplies and services. This may include:
- Groceries and food
- Household consumer products
- Supplies to work from home
- Vehicle parts, repair and maintenance
- Anything to maintain sanitation, safety and essential home operations
Outdoor activity is permitted as long as social distancing requirements are met. There are no orders against running, walking, hiking, biking or visiting the MetroParks.
Public playgrounds are closed, as they may increase the spread of COVID-19
Those performing jobs that are essential to the community are permitted to leave the house to do so.
Leaving the house to care for family, friends and pets is permitted.
The order in its entirety can be found here.