OHIO — Governor DeWine's order to stay home includes abstaining from travel that is non-essential.
Reasons a person may travel include the following:
- Travel to care for elderly, minors, dependents, persons with disabilities or other vulnerable persons.
- Travel to or from educational institutions to receive materials for distance learning, receiving meals or any related services.
- Travel to return to your home from outside the jurisdiction.
- Travel required by law enforcement or court order, including to transport children for a custody agreement.
- Before travelling to your home state, make certain that this trip is still possible, i.e., "available" and "functional", as stated in the Ohio Stay at Home Order.
People using public transit must follow social distancing requirements.
The order in its entirety can be found here.