WASHINGTON TWP. — Washington Township Fire Department crews responded to a grill fire early Sunday morning.
Just before 1 a.m., crews were dispatched to the 8000 block of McEwen Rd in Washington Twp. on reports of a grill fire.
Washington Township Fire Chief Scott Kujawa said a small grill was on fire, but there was no damage to the building.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch confirmed that there were no injuries related to this fire.
We will continue to provide updates as new information becomes available.
©2023 Cox Media Group