DAYTON — In the wake of increased shopping this past week in response to the coronavirus, area grocery stores will be changing the hours of operation to allow time for restocking, sanitizing, and cleaning.
>> Coronavirus: List of events canceled or postponed due to virus concerns
The following stores have made changes:
- Kroger: Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., until further notice.
- Sam's Club: Open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pres-scheduled Club Pickup orders are available beginning at 7 a.m.
- Dorothy Lane Market: All locations will be open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Walmart: Hours of operation are from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice.
- Dollar General: The first hour that the store is open will be dedicated to senior shoppers and the store will close an hour early for cleaning and restocking.