Memorial Day weekend is here and many friends and families will be celebrating with cook outs, picnicking and eating.
>> RELATED: Memorial Day: Food safety tips
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has release several food recalls within the last week, so be aware of which ones to watch out for.
- Aurora Packing Company recalled 62,112 pounds of raw beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli. The products were packaged on April 19, bear establishment EST. 788, and were shipped nationwide. Click here for a spreadsheet of the items recalled.
- BEF Foods recalled 527 pounds of beef pasta products that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection and outside inspection hours. The ready-to-eat beef stroganoff pasta items were produced on May 3 and include 18-oz. sealed plastic trays containing "Bob Evans Stroganoff Pasta" with a use by date of 07/02/2019 and time stamp ranging between the hours of 15:00 and 18:37. The items bear establishment EST. M-46062 and were shipped to locations in Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio.
- Vienna Beef recalled 2,030 pounds of beef frank link products that may be contaminated with metal. The items were produced on May 2 and include: 10-lbs. cases containing "Skinless Beef Frankfurters 6" 8's 10#" with case code 013180 and package code 9122, 10-lb. cases containing "Skinless Beef Frankfurters 6" 11's 10#" with case code 013312 and package code 9122 or 9123, and 10-lbs cases containing "Skinless Beef Frankfurters 7" 9's 10#" with case code 013490 and package code 9122 or 9123. These items bear establishment EST. 1 and were shipped to locations in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.
- Caito Foods recalled 1,767 pounds of salad with chicken products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens. The ready-to-eat salads with chicken items were produced on May 12 through May 15 and include 13.5-oz. plastic square bowl packages containing "Greek Salad with Chicken with Chicken Breast & Red Wine Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing" with sell by dates ranging from 05/18/19 through 05/21/19 and 11.25-oz. plastic square bowl packages containing "Tuscan Style Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken with Grilled White Chicken Tossed in Pesto" with sell by dates ranging from 05/18/19 through 05/21/19. These items bear establishment P-39985 and were shipped to Kroger locations in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio.
- Aldi has recalled their 5-lb. Bakers Corner All Purpose Flour due to potential E. coli contamination. The bags have a best used by date of Dec. 2 with lot code L18A02B and UPC code 041498130404.