School levies were on the ballot for voters in six area districts Tuesday.
Here are how voters have voted for each levy so far, according to unofficial board of election postings.
- Clark-Shawnee Schools - 12.5 mill levy: FAILS with 52 percent voting no, 48 percent voting yes with with all precincts reporting
- Mechanicsburg Schools - 3 mill levy: FAILS with 73 percent voting no, 27 percent voting yes with with all precincts reporting
- Yellow Springs Schools - 6.5 mill bond issue: FAILS with 61 percent voting no, 39 percent voting yes with all precincts reporting
- Bellefontaine City Schools - 3.8 mill levy: PASSES with 59 percent voting yes, 41 percent voting no
- Piqua City Schools - 4.88 mill levy: PASSES with 61 percent voting yes and 39 percent reporting no
- Bradford Schools - 1.84 mill bond issue: PASSES 63 percent voting yes and 37 percent reporting no
©2021 Cox Media Group