DAYTON — As temperatures are expected to drop to dangerously low, the city of Dayton is opening warming shelters.
The city will operate three warming shelters at these recreation centers:
- Greater Dayton Recreation Center: 2021 W. Third Street, (937)-333-4732
- Northwest Recreation Center: 1600 Princeton Avenue, (937)-333-3322
- Lohrey Recreation Center: 2366 Glenarm Avenue. (937)-333-3131
The warming shelters will be open Wednesday from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m.
St. Vincent de Paul will operate overnight warming shelters:
- For women and families: 120 W. Apple Street, (937)-461-7837
- For men: 1921 S. Gettysburg Avenue, (937)-222-7350
©2022 Cox Media Group