log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Thursday, July 05, 2018 @ 10:17 AM
By: Breaking News Staff
MIAMI COUNTY — A 54-year-old man was electrocuted while working to remove a steam engine from a vehicle at his home on Greenville Falls Road near Covington, deputies said.
Blake Adams was pronounced dead on the scene after he and two others were using an electric winch to remove the engine, officials said.
The electrocution was reported around 6:15 p.m.
The two others on the scene attempted to perform CPR on Adams, deputies said.
Adams’ death is believed to be accidental in nature, however authorities are awaiting final autopsy results, according to investigators.