If your Christmas plans take you out of the Miami Valley, here is what you need to know:
- The weekend through Christmas Eve looks dry, partly cloudy but cold, upper 30s.
- Christmas Day, cloudy with a few passing showers possible, temperatures around 40 degrees.
- The weekend is cloudy with a few scattered flurries, breezy, temps in the mid to upper 30s. Monday is dry and cold, in the upper 30s.
- Christmas Day looks cloudy with a few passing snow showers. Cold, in the mid-30s.
- The weekend through Christmas Eve is drier and dry again for Monday. Temperatures will be in the lower 40s and breezy.
- Christmas Day, variably cloudy, a few passing showers are possible, temperatures are in the mid-40s.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, partly cloudy, dry, cold, upper 30s.