Riverside police confirmed exclusively to News Center 7 on Tuesday morning that Cheryl Coker’s disappearance is now considered a homicide investigation. Her husband, William Coker, has been named a suspect.
News Center 7 has been following this story extensively since Coker was reported missing. Read below for our full coverage on Cheryl’s disappearance:
- Cheryl Coker case: Riverside police name suspect, call disappearance a homicide
- Cheryl Coker disappearance: Everything you need to know
- Cheryl Coker case: 'I've never in my entire life hurt anyone,' says husband
- Cheryl Coker's family devastated by double dose of bad news
- Cheryl Coker timeline: How police got to naming husband as suspect