— A barn was destroyed by wind on Lower Bellbrook Road as high winds push through the area.
Deputies are closing the road in the area of Van Eaton Road until the wind speeds slow so debris does not blow into the road.
>> POWER OUTAGES REPORTED ACROSS REGION
The damage was spotted around noon.
Other damage has also been reported in the Miami Valley:
- Springfield: two power poles were reported down across a roadway around 3:25 p.m.
- Eaton: Utility pole knocked down at the corner of Somers and Maple streets about 2:50 p.m.
- Sabina: State Route 72 was closed between state Route 729 and Luttrell Road due to downed power pole and lines around 1:45 p.m.
- Oxford: State Route 732 closed at Saw Mill Road near Indian Creek for large tree in roadway, about 1:25 p.m.
- Tipp City: Debris on Interstate 75 south before Northwoods closes the right lane, about 1:20 p.m.
- Fairhaven: State Route 177 between Paint Creek Four Mile and Concord Fairhaven roads in Preble County was closed about 1:20 p.m. for downed power lines.
- Huber Heights: A tree fell on a car in the Mount Hood area of Huber Heights, about 1:05 p.m.
- Yellow Springs: In the 400 block of North Park Place there is a report of a large tree on power lines around 12:52 p.m.
- Xenia: In the 400 block of Georgia Drive a tree reportedly hit a house around 11:15 a.m.