DAYTON — Nearly 1,200 students will graduate during Wright State University’s fall commencement ceremonies in the Wright State Nutter Center. The next commencement ceremony will be today at 10 a.m.
Wright State will hold two commencement ceremonies:
- Graduate School (master’s, Ph.D., and Ed.D. graduates): Friday, Dec. 10, at 7 p.m.
- Undergraduate: Saturday, Dec. 11, at 10 a.m.
Commencement will feature a short video from Ohio Gov. Mike Dewine.
The classes include 89 international students from 23 different countries with the largest portion, 40 students, coming from India, according to a release.
Tickets are required to attend the ceremonies. University health and safety protocols, such as wearing a mask and physically distancing, will be observed.
Below is a list of graduates by college:
- College of Engineering and Computer Science: 198
- College of Health, Education and Human Services: 276
- College of Liberal Arts: 170
- College of Science and Mathematics: 193
- Raj Soin College of Business: 280
- Lake Campus: 40
- Boonshoft School of Medicine: 20 (master’s degree only)
©2021 Cox Media Group