More area high school football games have been cancelled for week three of the season, amid COVID-19 protocol issues.
- Belmont High School’s game against Alter for Sept. 3 has been cancelled due to COVID issues within the Belmont team. Belmont was also forced to cancel last week’s game against Chaminade Julienne.
- Miamisburg’s game against Harrison was cancelled due to COVID-19 issues with Harrison’s program. The JV and freshman games were also cancelled.
- Alter and Miamisburg will play each other Friday night as a replacement game.
- Northmont canceled it’s game against Dublin Coffman due to COVID cases at Northmont.
- Trotwood vs. Springfield has been cancelled due to COVID-19 issues with Trotwood’s program. Trotwood’s football program is “on pause” until Sept. 6.
- Springfield has scheduled a replacement game for Saturday at 7 p.m. against Lima Senior.
- Graham Local Schools in St. Paris cancelled their game against Johnstown-Monroe.
- Southeastern Local in South Charleston will not play their scheduled game against Fairbanks.
- Piqua at Troy was moved to Saturday following COVID issues within the Troy program. Troy was forced to cancel their game against Xenia last week.
The cancellations for week three come after several games were cancelled last Friday as well, amid COVID-19 issues.
©2021 Cox Media Group