log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 @ 7:58 PM
Updated: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 @ 8:35 PM
By: Breaking News Staff
CLAYTON — Firefighters rescued a dog from a Clayton house fire that generated a lot of smoke Wednesday night.
The fire was reported at 7:45 p.m. in the 400 block of Clinton Street.
There were no injuries, but one cat was missing following the fire.
We will update this report as more information become available.