MIAMI VALLEY — New state data released by the Ohio Department of Health shows at least nine different long-term care facilities dealing with COVID-19 outbreaks among residents and staff this week.
In Montgomery County:
- Heartland of Kettering reported new cases involving 14 residents and 12 staff members.
- Riverside Health Center reported new cases involving 21 residents and 27 staff members.
- St. Leonard reported new cases involving 18 residents and 4 staff members
In Greene County:
- Trinity of Beavercreek has new cases involving 21 residents and 12 staff members.
In Clark County:
- Allen View Health Center reported new cases involving 30 residents and 11 staff members.
- Wooded Glen Health Campus reports new cases involving 14 residents and 14 staff members.
In Mercer County:
- Briarwood Village reported new cases involving 20 residents and 10 staff members.
In Logan County:
- Logan Acres reported new cases involving 22 residents and 24 staff members.
In Auglaize County:
- At Heritage Center 47 new cases involving residents and 15 involving staff members were reported.