- Department and Discount Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Internet Retailers
The only retail category where customer satisfaction remains unchanged from a year ago is drug stores, according to an ACSI news release.
Report: Here Are the Best Retailers During the Pandemic
- Costco scored top marks in both the department/discount store and internet retail categories.
- The internet retail sector suffered the sharpest plunge, falling 4.9% for an ACSI score of 77.
- Specialty retail stores saw a 2.6% downturn yet scored a 76, which ties it with drug stores.
Now let’s look at how Amazon, Etsy and other internet retailers scored, according to ACSI.
- Shop generic: Quantities may be limited when it comes to name-brand items you enjoy.
- Comparison shop: Don't forget to check competitors' prices and see if your favorite retailer will price match.
- Call ahead: Before you drive to the store for an item, call first so you can be sure it has what you need in stock.
More Shopping Resources From Clark.com:
- 6 Best Grocery Delivery Services
- Online Shopping Guide: How to Get the Best Price Possible
- How to Stock Up in Case of an Emergency
The post Report: The #1 Retailer for Customer Satisfaction During the Coronavirus Pandemic appeared first on Clark Howard.