MIAMI VALLEY — The Miami Valley dealt with strong winds gusts while under a Wind Advisory Saturday.
Champaign, Clark and Logan Counties were under a High Wind Warning.
Wind gusts of over 50 m.p.h. have already been reported across the Miami Valley.
The National Weather Service and trained observers have reported these wind gusts:
- Oxford Miami Airport- 49 m.p.h.
- ESE Wilmington- 52 m.p.h.
- Wilmington Airport- 57 m.p.h.
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base- 59 m.p.h.
- Dayton Cox Airport- 57 m.p.h.
- Dayton International Airport- 55 m.p.h.
News Center 7 will continue updating this story.
©2023 Cox Media Group