log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 @ 6:45 PM
By: Breaking News Staff
TROTWOOD — A vacant house being rehabbed in the 4000 block of Stein Way in Trotwood caught fire Wednesday.
Crews responded around 5:30 p.m. on a report of a possible structure fire, with smoke coming from one of the windows.
The fire started in the front of the living room, Trotwood firefighters said.
It’s unknown how the fire started, but it doesn’t appear to be suspicious, a fire official said.
Damage was estimated between $5,000 and $7,000 with most of it due to water.