Multiple reports of trees down and damage have been reported throughout East Dayton and Riverside Wednesday afternoon after storms pounded the area.
There are reports of damage in the following areas:
- Several vehicles were damaged on Valentine Drive in Riverside when a large tree fell in the roadway during the storms. The area also lost power.
- At Linden and Hearthstone in Dayton, a large tree fell in the middle of the road, also bringing down RTA lines.
- There have been several reports of trees down in the area of E. Fourth and E. Fifth streets near Garland in Dayton.
- A billboard was damaged along Woodman Drive between Airway and Burkhardt roads around 3:45 p.m. in Riverside.
- A large tree fell near a Wright-Patterson Air Force Base housing complex off Broomsedge Drive around 3:20 p.m.
- PHOTOS: POP-UP STORMS CAUSE DAMAGE ON FOURTH OF JULY
- A large limb snapped onto power lines at Pleasant Valley and Rondowa avenues around 3:20 p.m.
- A tree fell on a mobile home on Big Pine Road at the Wood's Mobile Home Park in Dayton around 3:45 p.m.
- Part of the sign blew off the closed Kmart on Woodman Drive in Riverside.
- At Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, some gutters on buildings were damaged and some tree limbs came down into the roadway, but there was no significant damage.