log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 @ 11:42 PM
Updated: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 @ 7:39 AM
By: Breaking News Staff
DEGRAFF, Logan County — The person killed in the house fire on North Koke Street in Logan County Tuesday night has been identified as Sharon Lease, 72.
A stove or oven left on may have caused the fire, according to a report.
At least one person was killed in a house fire Tuesday night in the 100 block of North Koke Street in the Logan County village of DeGraff.
Village Fire Chief David Reames confirmed the fatality. He was still on scene and had no other information about the incident.
Crews were dispatched around 10 p.m. to the dwelling fire reported by a passerby, according to the Logan County Sheriff’s Office.
We’re working to learn more about the victim and the circumstances of the fire. We will update this developing report.