As COVID-19 cases rise and more people are testing positive for the virus, school districts across the region are moving back to remote learning.
Here’s what some local districts are doing:
- Centerville: Remote learning from Nov. 23 until Jan 19.
- West Carrollton: In-person classes begin Nov. 30 using a hybrid schedule.
- Huber Heights City Schools: All schools are remote learning through January 18.
- Dayton Public Schools: Fall break extended from Nov. 30 to Jan. 3
- Miamisburg: Remote learning for the entire district from Nov. 30 to Dec. 4. Will monitor student/staff data to determine remaining 10 days before Christmas Break.
- Kettering: TODAY, students are scheduled to return to remote learning.
- Beavercreek: Students in grades 9-12 are currently remote learning until Nov. 30, which is when in-person learning is expected to return.
- Fairborn: Remote learning from Nov. 23 through at least Jan. 1.
- Bellbrook: Hybrid remote schedule until Dec. 18. From Nov. 30-Dec. 18: A-K students will attend in person on Monday and Wednesday and work remotely Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; L-Z students will attend in person on Tuesday and Thursday and work remotely Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Enon: Greenon Local Schools are hybrid learning through Thanksgiving.
- Troy: Hybrid learning for all students effective Nov. 30 until winter break.
- Tipp City: Remote learning for grades 6 to 12 until Friday, Dec. 4
© 2020 Cox Media Group