MIAMI VALLEY — All 11 of Premier Health and CompuNet’s COVID-19 testing sites will be closed for Thanksgiving, but will reopen on Friday.
A physician’s order is required to visit the testing sites and only the location at OnMain (former Montgomery County fairgrounds) does not require an appointment.
Here’s a list of testing sites and hours for Friday:
- Dayton, OnMain, 1229 S. Main Street: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Middletown: Atrium Medical Center, One Medical Center Drive: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Miamisburg: Premier Health Urgent Care, 8 Prestige Plaza: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Vandalia: Premier Health Urgent Care, 6700 N. Breiel Blvd.: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Troy: Upper Valley Medical Center (drive-through location), 3130 N. County Road 25A: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Montgomery, OH: CompuNet, 11135 Montgomery Road, Suite 200: CLOSED
- Middletown: CompuNet, 62 N. Breiel Blvd.: 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Springfield: CompuNet, 2355 Derr Road: 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Troy: CompuNet, 1850 W. Main Street: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- West Chester: CompuNet, 7743 Tylersville Road, Suite E: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Beavercreek: CompuNet, 2400 Lakeview Drive, Suite 110: 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
© 2021 Cox Media Group