Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic.
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and NEWS 95.7 WHIO.
Major Highway Incidents
Surface Street Incidents
» RELATED: WHIO Weather App
» RELATED: Track the latest conditions in your neighborhood on our live WHIO Doppler 7 Interactive Radar
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- McEwen Road Bridge over Holes Creek in Washington Twp. will be closed for reconstruction beginning Monday, Aug. 13 and lasting until approximately Nov. 30, 2018. More information and detours are available here.
- Brookville-Phillipsburg Road between Upper Lewisburg Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road, ROAD CLOSURE Aug. 13 - Sept. 3. The official detour is: Upper Lewisburg Salem Road to Brookville Salem Road to Wellbaum Road to Pleasant Plain Road.
- On West Wenger Road in Englewood, contractors will begin a water main replacement project. One lane of traffic will be maintained in either direction on West Wenger Road between Fallview Avenue and Arcadia Boulevard. One-thousand feet of water main will be replaced, Englewood police say.
- Valley Street between Stanley Avenue and Brandt Street will be closed for reconstruction through late October. This is the first phase of a project to reconstruct Valley Street from Stanley Avenue to Rita Street.
- Arlington Road between Pleasant Plain and Upper Lewisburg Salem Road, BRIDGE CLOSURE, March 5 - Sept. 30. All ramps for I-70 will remain open.
- Keowee Street north of Stanley Avenue, bridge closed until 2019. The official detour is: Keowee Street to Stanley Avenue to I-75 to Wagner Ford Road and back to Dixie. More information is available here.
- Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, RAMP CLOSURE March 28 - Sept 30, 2018. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H. McGee Blvd. to US 35 east.
- I-70 east Ramp to SR 235 north, RAMP CLOSURE July 16 - September 28. The official detour is: I-70 east to I-675 south to SR 444 to I-675 north to I-70 west to SR 235 north.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west, RAMP CLOSURE, March 12 - Sept. 30. The official detour is: I-75 north to US 35 east to Jefferson/Main Street to Ludlow Street to US 35 west
- SR 48 between First Street and Riverdale Street, Lane closure April 2, 2018 - April 1, 2019. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 235 north at the I-70 interchange, ROAD CLOSURE July 16 - September 28. The official detour is: I-70 east to I-675 south to SR 444 to I-675 north to I-70 west to SR 235 north.
- In Fairborn, crews are scheduled to begin paving the intersection of Colonel Glenn Highway and North Fairfield Road. This will cause delays in the area.
- State Route 235 between Dayton Yellow Springs and Enon Roads, ROAD CLOSURE for six months. The official detour is U.S. 68, West Hyde, and West Enon Roads.
- Trebein Road from U.S. 35, Lane restrictions April 16 - August, 2018 for construction of a right turn lane. One lane will remain maintained at all times with flagging operations.
- Garbry Road between Centre Court and Looney Road, ROAD CLOSURE July 10 - Nov. 30. The official detour is: Garbry Toad to North County Road 25A to US 36 to Looney Road to Garbry Road
- I-75 between CR 25A (Tipp City) and Eldean Road, Lane closures June 18 - Aug. 31. One lane will remain open at all times. These closures will not be in effect Friday mornings - Sunday afternoons.
- N. Market Street between Foss Way/Kirk Lane and Stonyridge Avenue, ROAD CLOSURE March 5 at 7 a.m. - Aug. 10 at 5 p.m.
- US 36 between Scott Drive and Aerovent Drive, Lane closure April 26 - Aug. 31.
- Sweitzer Street/ West Fourth Street between Pine Street and Sycamore Street, ROAD CLOSURE May 21 - May 31, 2019. The official detour is: Pine Street to Washington Avenue to Broadway.
- US 36/US 127 between Hogpath Road and Horatio- Harris Creek Road, Daily lane closures April 30 - Aug. 31 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- SR 49 between Fox Road and SR 29, Daily lane closures July 9 - Sept. 3. One lane will remain open in each direction
- SR 219 between SR 49 and Township Line Road, Daily lane closures July 9 - Sept. 3. One lane will remain open in each direction
- SR 47 between Fifth Avenue and Wilkinson Avenue, Lane closures Jan. 21 - Nov. 27. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
- Fair Road between Millcreek and Vandemark roads will be closed Aug. 8 - 22 for utility installation. Official detour is Vandemark Road to Schenk Road, or Kuther Road to Campbell Road to Vandemark Road. Detour Route signs will be posted along either route.
- SR 274 between Mercer Auglaize County Line Road and SR 66, Daily lane closures July 30th – Oct. 1st between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers.
- SR 385 between US 33 and Roundhead Township Road, Daily lane closures July 30th – Oct. 15th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers.
- SR 41 between South Main/North Hampton Road and Shrine Road, ROAD CLOSURE July 30 - Sept. 30. The official detour is: US 235 to SR 571 to US 40 to US 68 to SR 41.
- US 40 westbound between Houston Pike and Sylvan Shores Drive, BRIDGE CLOSURE July 23 - Aug. 27. The official detour is SR 56 north to I-70 west to SR 54 south to US 40
- SR 347 between SR 287 and Logan County 154, Daily lane closures July 30 - Oct. 15 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers
- US 68 between US 33 and Lake Township 218, Daily lane closures July 30 - Oct. 15 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers
- SR 540 between Logan County Road 25 and SR 292, Daily lane closures July 30 - Oct. 15 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers
- Neff Road between Old Troy Pike and Nettle Creek Road, ROAD CLOSURE beginning Aug 13 for approximately 10 weeks for the installation of a 54 foot pre-stressed concrete box beam bridge.
- SR 4 between SR 54 and Number 10 Road, BRIDGE CLOSURE July 16th – September 14th. The official detour is: SR 54 to SR 29 to SR 56.
Trending - Most Read Stories