Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic.
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and NEWS 95.7 WHIO.
Major Highway Incidents
- On northbound I-75 north of I-70 in Vandalia, a crash reported around 1:45 p.m. is blocking the left lane.
Surface Street Incidents
- On West Third Street and North Hatfield Street in Dayton, injury crash involving a school bus reported around 7:25 a.m. Police, at least two medics responding. More information here.
» RELATED: WHIO Weather App
» RELATED: Track the latest conditions in your neighborhood on our live WHIO Doppler 7 HD Interactive Radar
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- National Road overpass at I-75 in Vandalia will be closed to get repaved beginning Friday, Sept. 21, until approximately Monday, Sept. 24. The official detour will have drivers getting onto I-75 and travelling to the next exit, then getting back on the interstate in the opposite direction to get back to the National Road exit. More information and detours are available here.
- Woodman Drive between Wilmington Pike and Stroop Road in Kettering, ROAD CLOSURE Sept. 4 - November, 2018 for the reconstruction of a deteriorating bridge over the Little Beaver Creek. Drivers who frequently use this section of Woodman Drive are being asked to plan alternate routes. More information is available here.
- McEwen Road Bridge over Holes Creek in Washington Twp. will be closed for reconstruction beginning Monday, Aug. 13 and lasting until approximately Nov. 30, 2018. More information and detours are available here.
- On West Wenger Road in Englewood, contractors will begin a water main replacement project. One lane of traffic will be maintained in either direction on West Wenger Road between Fallview Avenue and Arcadia Boulevard. One-thousand feet of water main will be replaced, Englewood police say.
- Valley Street between Stanley Avenue and Brandt Street will be closed for reconstruction through late October. This is the first phase of a project to reconstruct Valley Street from Stanley Avenue to Rita Street.
- Arlington Road between Pleasant Plain and Upper Lewisburg Salem Road, BRIDGE CLOSURE, March 5 - Sept. 30. All ramps for I-70 will remain open.
- Keowee Street north of Stanley Avenue, bridge closed until 2019. The official detour is: Keowee Street to Stanley Avenue to I-75 to Wagner Ford Road and back to Dixie. More information is available here.
- Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, RAMP CLOSURE March 28 - Sept 30, 2018. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H. McGee Blvd. to US 35 east.
- I-70 east Ramp to SR 235 north, RAMP CLOSURE July 16 - September 28. The official detour is: I-70 east to I-675 south to SR 444 to I-675 north to I-70 west to SR 235 north.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west, RAMP CLOSURE, March 12 - Sept. 30. The official detour is: I-75 north to US 35 east to Jefferson/Main Street to Ludlow Street to US 35 west
- SR 48 between First Street and Riverdale Street, Lane closure April 2, 2018 - April 1, 2019. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 235 north at the I-70 interchange, ROAD CLOSURE July 16 - September 28. The official detour is: I-70 east to I-675 south to SR 444 to I-675 north to I-70 west to SR 235 north.
- In Fairborn, crews are scheduled to begin paving the intersection of Colonel Glenn Highway and North Fairfield Road. This will cause delays in the area.
- State Route 235 between Dayton Yellow Springs and Enon Roads, ROAD CLOSURE for six months. The official detour is U.S. 68, West Hyde, and West Enon Roads.
- Garbry Road between Centre Court and Looney Road, ROAD CLOSURE July 10 - Nov. 30. The official detour is: Garbry Toad to North County Road 25A to US 36 to Looney Road to Garbry Road
- Sweitzer Street/ West Fourth Street between Pine Street and Sycamore Street, ROAD CLOSURE May 21 - May 31, 2019. The official detour is: Pine Street to Washington Avenue to Broadway.
- SR 47 between Fifth Avenue and Wilkinson Avenue, Lane closures Jan. 21 - Nov. 27. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
- SR 274 between Mercer Auglaize County Line Road and SR 66, Daily lane closures July 30th – Oct. 1st between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers.
- SR 385 between US 33 and Roundhead Township Road, Daily lane closures July 30th – Oct. 15th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers.
- SR 41 between South Main/North Hampton Road and Shrine Road, ROAD CLOSURE July 30 - Sept. 30. The official detour is: US 235 to SR 571 to US 40 to US 68 to SR 41.
- SR 347 between SR 287 and Logan County 154, Daily lane closures July 30 - Oct. 15 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers
- US 68 between US 33 and Lake Township 218, Daily lane closures July 30 - Oct. 15 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers
- SR 540 between Logan County Road 25 and SR 292, Daily lane closures July 30 - Oct. 15 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction using flaggers
- Neff Road between Old Troy Pike and Nettle Creek Road, ROAD CLOSURE beginning Aug 13 for approximately 10 weeks for the installation of a 54 foot pre-stressed concrete box beam bridge.
Trending - Most Read Stories