Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic.
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and NEWS 95.7 WHIO.
Major Highway Incidents
- On southbound I-75 south of Needmore Road in Harrison Twp., a crash was reported around 7:55 a.m. Backups are reported past Benchwood Road.
- On southbound I-75 near Ohio 725 between West Carrollton and Miami Twp., a crash reported around 7:45 a.m. is blocking the left lane.
Surface Street Incidents
- On Ohio 725 near Wilmington Pike in Sugarcreek Twp., police were dispatched to a crash reported around 7:35 a.m.
- At South Jersey Street and Bierce Avenue in Dayton, a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a school bus around 7 a.m.
- In the 9100 block of Jones Road in Pleasant Twp., the road is shut down for a pole and wires down as of 6:30 a.m.
» RELATED: WHIO Weather App
» RELATED: Track the latest conditions in your neighborhood on our live WHIO Doppler 7 HD Interactive Radar
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Keowee Street north of Stanley Avenue, the bridge remains closed. The official detour is Keowee to Stanley to I-75 to Wagner Ford Road and back to Dixie. More information is available here.
- State Route 48 between First and Riverdale streets, the lane closure continues through April 1. One lane in each direction will remain open. Both lanes of traffic will operate on the west side of the bridge; the east side will be closed.
- U.S. 68 near I-70, lane closures continue through July 26. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-70, between U.S. 68 and 72, the traffic pattern shifts Sept. 24 through August to the outside portion of the interstate. Two lanes are available in each direction with reduced lane width.
- Sweitzer/West Fourth streets between Pine and Sycamore streets, ROAD CLOSURE continues through May 31, 2019. The official detour is Pine Street to Washington Avenue to Broadway.