MIAMI VALLEY — Food blogging site Dayton Food Diaries this week is presenting Dayton Black Restaurant Week 2020, an event focused on highlighting the various black-owned food businesses in the Miami Valley, according to the event’s Facebook page.
“This week is intended to showcase the delicious offerings we have in the City, from restaurants, to catering companies, food trucks, product owners, and the like,” organizers said.
Local businesses participating in Dayton Black Restaurant Week 2020 include:
- Wholly Grounds coffee shop: 825 Wayne Ave., Dayton
- Grind House Coffee and Tea Co.: 7150 Executive Blvd., Huber Heights
- Taste of Jamaica
- Twist Cupcakery: 25 South St. Clair St., Dayton
- Nayana Eateries catering company
- BlessMeSweets: 937-520-6883
- Taste-T Love Baby Food
- Soca Food Truck
- Sprouting Dreams
- Rich Taste Catering