log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 @ 2:36 PM
By: Breaking News Staff
MIAMI VALLEY — Flyers can now speed through the airport security line by obtaining TSA pre-check screening approval next month.
The IdentoGo TSA Pre✓ Mobile RV will make a stop in Dayton from August 12 through 16 in the AAA parking lot at 6580 N. Main St.
For TSA Pre-Check, travelers don’t need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts.
AAA members and non-members must register in advance and follow these steps for enrollment at the Mobile RC:
2. Click "Start Application Now", then click "New Enrollment "
3. Fill out Steps and choose "Next" at the bottom of each screen
4. Type in your location at ZIP code/City/Airport Code box search
5. Choose location "AAA North Dayton, OH 8/12-8/16" and click "Next"
6. Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out.)
To complete the application process, you’ll need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status. If your name on the documents don’t match exactly, bring an original or certified copy of a court ordered name change document (to include marriage certificates and divorce decrees). If you have a valid U.S. passport, that’s all you’ll need for ID. You’ll finish the process onsite by providing your fingerprints for a background check.
Mobile agents will process the applications onsite, which cost $85 and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check or certified/cashier’s check. Cash and personal checks aren’t accepted.