Kettering Health Network announced on Monday morning that is has re-branded its name and is now known as Kettering Health.
Officials with the health organization said the name change is part of a system-wide brand transformation that includes a change to the network name, hospital names, logos and website.
“By becoming Kettering Health, we ensure our brand reflects the high-quality care displayed across our network every day,” said Fred Manchur, CEO of Kettering Health. “The past year has shown that we are truly stronger together, and this shift makes it clear to our communities that we are one, united Kettering Health—dedicated to being our best, to help our patients be their best.”
Manchur also said that as part of the transformation, Kettering Health has renamed some of its medical centers, which will put an emphasis on the local communities that is serves. The following medical centers were re-branded:
* Fort Hamilton Hospital is now Kettering Health Hamilton.
* Grandview Medical Center is now Kettering Health Dayton.
* Greene Memorial Hospital is now Kettering Health Greene Memorial.
* Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center is now Kettering Health Behavioral Medical Center.
* Kettering Medical Center is now Kettering Health Main Campus.
* Southview Medical Center is now Kettering Health Washington Township.
* Sycamore Medical Center is now Kettering Health Miamisburg.
* Troy Hospital is now Kettering Health Troy.
* Soin Medical Center will maintain its current name to honor the Soin family and their generous gift that founded the facility in 2012.
According to press release, Kettering Physicians Network will now be known as Kettering Health Medical Group.
“By updating our medical center names, we’re making it easier for patients to understand where they can find the compassionate, faith-based care they expect from Kettering Health,” said Manchur. “While our names are changing, we are still the same organization at our core. We remain steadfast in our commitment to combining Christ-centered care with exceptional medicine to bring health, healing and hope to every person we serve.”
Cox Media Group