UPDATE @ 6:50 p.m.:
Fire crews responded to Indian Creek Apartments after a neighbor called to report that a smoke detector was going off in another person’s apartment, according to Captain Nick Sanders.
After getting occupants out of the building, crews found light smoke in the hallway.
Firemen found that an apartment door on the lower level was hot and the person’s apartment was on fire inside.
No one was injured during the incident.
Crews are on scene of reported smoke showing at a building in the 1600 block of Thunderbird Lane, according to dispatch.
Information on evacuations or injuries is unavailable at this time.