- What: WHIO 1290 and 95.7′s House of Bread Virtual Donation Drive
- When: February 8th – February 24th, 2021
- Where: Virtual Donation Drive
Please note that due to the current health situation we will not be collecting donations at the WHIO 1290 and 95.7 studios this year.
To donate via check: please send your checks to House of Bread, 9 Orth Avenue, Dayton, OH 45402.
If you prefer to donate in person, you can drop off your donations at the Dayton Mall:
- Please look for the tent in the JC Penny Parking lot at the Dayton Mall located right off State Route 725/Miamisburg Centerville Road. Donations will be accepted between the hours of 9 AM and 2 PM. on Wednesday, February 24th.
- Please no cash.
- Kids healthy snacks:
- Raisin boxes
- Squeezable applesauce or yogurt
- Small juices
- Boxes of cereal
- Hot Hands or Hot Feet
- Sleeping Bags
- Heavy gloves – especially for men
- Gas cards for those who have cars
- For cooking and kitchen use:
- Packets or cups of ramen noodles
- Small jars of peanut butter
- Squeezable plastic jelly
- Teabags or coffee bags (or instant coffee)
- Water bottles or juice bottles
- White sugar – 10 lbs. or 25 lbs.
- Brown sugar in bags or boxes
- Salt and black pepper
- Seasoning salt
- Coffee creamer
- Tomato sauce/spaghetti sauce
- Barbeque sauce
- Ketchup packets/Barbeque sauce packets
- Plastic forks
- Sandwich size Ziploc bags
Thank you for your support!
© 2021 Cox Media Group