— Several traffic issues have been reported across the region amid a winter storm.
RELATED: Track the latest conditions with WHIO Doppler 7 Radar
RELATED: Winter storm timeline: Transition starting, conditions worsening
SNOW EMERGENCIES as of 10:50 a.m. (Jan. 13)
- Greene County - Level 1
- Clark County - Level 1
- Champaign County - Level 1
- Darke County - Level 1
- Logan County - Level 1
- Montgomery County - Level 1
RELATED: Under a snow emergency? This is what it means
- About 6:05 a.m., Cincinnati-Dayton Rd at Linn Rd, reported injury crash.
- About 5:30 a.m., State Route 132 at Morrow-Rossburg Rd and State Route 741 near Red Lion Rd in Warren County, two snow plow truck on their sides, one into a ditch, the other against a telephone pole.
- About 1:52 a.m., northbound I-675 at milemarker 10 in Beavercreek, two vehicle crash with one vehicle reportedly in a ditch.
- About 1:45 am., Free Pike at Brumbaugh Blvd in Dayton, reported injury crash
- About 1:20 a.m., on I-675 to eastbound I-70 ramp in Springfield, the Ohio State Highway Patrol are responding to a reported crash. The ramp is closed.
- About 10:48 p.m., semi rolls over on ramp from I-675 N to I-70 E, the Ohio State Highway Patrol reported.
- About 7:56 p.m., on I-70 West near U.S. 68 in Clark County, a single-vehicle slide-off reported
- About 7:25 p.m., in the 9000 block West U.S. 36 in Covington (Miami County), a single-vehicle reportedly slammed into a tree.
- About 7 p.m., I-70 East near SR-54, is open after an accident.
- About 6:12 p.m., I-675 South, between state Route 235 and Dayton Yellow Springs Road, is open after an accident.
- About 5:50 p.m., southbound I-75 south of the Ohio 55 exit to Troy in Miami County, state troopers reported a two-vehilce crash is blocking the left lane.
- About 5:30 p.m., on North Dixie Drive at Frederick Pike in Harrison Twp., a crash involving a Harrison Twp. medic unit and a pickup truck.
- On eastbound I-70 near North Main Street (Ohio 48) in Englewood, state troopers reported a slide-off crash at 5:15 p.m.
- On Jasper Road at New Jasper Station Road, between Xenia and Jamestown, fire crews reported a pole was hanging over the roadway with very low clearance. The roadway was shut down at 5:10 p.m.
- On northbound I-75 just south of the exit to Ohio 571 in Tipp City, medics and fire crews were dispatched to a report of a vehicle that crashed into the median wall around 4:35 p.m.
- About 4 p.m., on east I-70 at state Route 54 in Clark County, is open after a semi overturned off the highway.
- On westbound I-70 at I-675 in Clark County, a crash involving two vehicles was reported by ODOT around 4:30 p.m.
- On eastbound I-70 east of National Road, east of Springfield, a semi crash was reported around 3:45 p.m. The semi was reported in the median, according to scanner traffic.
- On Ohio 235 and U.S. 68 in Greene County, a slide-off crash was reported around 3:45 p.m. to state troopers.
- On Ohio 235 at Ludlow Road in Greene County, state troopers responded to a reported slide-off crash around 3:40 p.m.
- On Ohio 73 (Riley Boulevard) south of East Sixth Street in Franklin, police and medics were dispatched to a two-vehicle crash around 3:30 p.m.
- On northbound I-75 near Ohio 55 in Miami County, our crew captured a slide-off crash around 3:30 p.m.
- On Ohio 55 near Elleman Road, west of Ludlow Falls in Miami County, crews responded to reports of a serious crash after a vehicle crashed into a creek around 3:10 p.m.
- On southbound I-75 near Miamisburg Centerville Road, a crash with injuries was reported around 2:50 p.m. Traffic is slow and backed up past the East Dixie Drive exit.
- On the northbound I-675 ramp to westbound U.S. 35 in Beavercreek, a vehicle slid off the ramp around 3 p.m. Police and medics were dispatched.
- On eastbound I-70 near North Main Street in Englewood, a weather-related crash with injures was reported around 2:45 p.m.
- On Ohio 72 and U.S. 35 in Greene County: Emergency crews responded to a reported rollover crash around 2:45 p.m.
- On Baltimore Phillipsburg Road east of Verona, one power pole is currently blocking the roadway. Fire officials said multiple poles are in danger of falling and have blocked the roadway. Investigators believe saturated ground, high winds, and ice forming on the lines were to blame. It is unknown when the road will reopen.