log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Thursday, September 13, 2018 @ 5:25 PM
— There’s something stirring in the jungle in Cincinnati.
Bengals fans will discover many new aspects to their game day experience at the team’s first home game on Thursday, September 13.
A few of the biggest additions to the 2018 season include a new “Jungle Zone pregame tailgate party,” a new food lineup, new mobile ticketing options and an express entry lane for fans who do not bring a bag to the game.
“The Jungle Zone is the centerpiece of the pregame experience with the tailgate party getting underway three hours prior to kickoff. Located on the east plaza level of Paul Brown Stadium, the Jungle Zone features food, drinks, giveaways and family-friendly activities including face painting. New additions to the Jungle Zone this season include local food trucks, $5 beer, a new stage location near Gate E with seating in front, a giant ‘Seize The DEY’ photo frame and autographs from Bengals Legends,” according to a Bengals press release.
🐯New Food & Drink:
New food options at home games, provided by Aramark, include specialty burgers, hot dogs, tater tots, cheesesteaks and taco trios. There will also be a new selection of healthy food options and “super bowls” available:
🍴Burgers (Sections 111,124,141)
• PB and Red Pepper Jelly Burger: Fresh Burger topped with Pepper Jack cheese, Bacon, Creamy Peanut Butter and Red Pepper Jelly.
• Spicy Chorizo Burger: Fresh burger patty topped with Pepper Jack Cheese, Chorizo, Chipotle Pico de Gallo and Tri Colored Tortilla Strips.
• Alpine Burger: Wagyu Beef with Swiss cheese, Caramelized Onions and Mushroom Demi-Glace
🍴Tater Tots (Sections 111,124,141)
• Buffalo Chicken Tots: Buffalo Chicken, Crumbled Blue Cheese, and garnished with diced celery.
• Texas Chili Tots: Texas Chili, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Green Onions
• Asian Beef Tater Tots: Teriyaki Skirt steak, Asian Slaw, and Siracha BBQ Sauce
🍴Hot Dogs (Sections 111,124,141)
• Traditional Sonoran Hot Dog: Bacon Wrapped All Beef Foot Long Hot Dog topped with Pinto Beans, Onions, Tomatoes, Fresh Jalapenos, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Salsa Verde and Queso Fresco served on a Traditional Sonoran Hot Dog Bollilo Roll.
🍴Cheesesteaks (Sections 159,303,331)
• Classic Cheesesteak: Thinly Sliced Beef Sautéed with Fresh Peppers and Onions, Provolone Cheese on a Fresh Hoagie Bun.
• Cincy-Style Cheesesteak: Shaved Bratwurst and Mettwurst with Fresh Peppers and Onions, Dijon Mustard Aioli and Provolone Cheese.
🍴Taco Trios (Sections 109,131,160)
• Roasted Pork Taco: Salsa Verde, Roasted Street Corn, Grippos BBQ Chips
• Chicken Taco: Roasted Chicken, Black Beans, Coleslaw, Green Onions
• Steak Taco: Marinated Skirt steak, Cotija Cheese, Cilantro, Pico de Gallo
• Torta: Choice of any one of the three Taco Trio ingredients served on freshly baked traditional Mexican Telera Roll.
🍴Tri-Health Healthy Options (Section 118)
• Grilled Turkey Hot Dog
• Fruit Parfait: Fresh Fruit and Nature Valley Oats and Honey granola
• Veggie Wrap (Vegan): Sundried Tomato Tortilla Wrap with Balsamic Marinated Onions and Mushrooms, Spinach, and Roasted red peppers.
• Fresh Turkey Sandwich: Smoked turkey breast on oat nut bread with provolone, herb marinated tomatoes and spinach
• Quinoa Grilled Chicken Salad: Kale and red quinoa salad with grilled chicken, shaved radishes, toasted Pepitas, Mandarin Orange and Spicy Teriyaki Dressing
• Grilled seasonal vegetable crudité with hummus (Vegan & Gluten Free)
• Veggie Flatbread (Gluten Free): Cauliflower Flat Bread with Pesto Sauce, Red Onions, Zucchini, Squash, Red Peppers, Carrots and Feta Cheese
🍴Super Bowls (Located on Club Level)
• Choice of Grain, Noodles, Wrap, or Salad
• Selection of proteins including Asian Chicken Meatballs, Lemongrass Chicken Breast, and Korean Beef Steak Skewer with Vegetables including Shitake Mushrooms, Edamame, Napa Cabbage, Snow Peas and Tofu.
“Fans will have a new option for beer in Paul Brown Stadium. An over-sized tricycle equipped to serve two varieties of draft beer will be positioned in one location at the beginning of the game, then pedaled to another position for the remainder of the game. The BeerCycle is a flexible and portable offering that goes where the fans are,” according to a Cincinnati Bengals press release.