Light snow has been falling across the Miami Valley this morning and roads could be impacted throughout the day as one to two inches of fresh snow is forecast by the Storm Center 7 team of meteorologists.
Area law enforcement have reported slick road conditions in the area.
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- On Ohio 72 south of Clifton, a crash involving a vehicle reportedly into a pole and tree near River Road was reported shortly before 9 a.m.
Surface Street Incidents
- AT 8:14 a.m.: A rollover crash without injuries was reported on Lower Bellbrook and Schnebly roads in Greene County. A truck was reported on its top.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Keowee Street north of Stanley Avenue, bridge closed until 2019. The official detour is: Keowee Street to Stanley Avenue to I-75 to Wagner Ford Road and back to Dixie. More information is available here.
- Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, RAMP CLOSURE March 28 - Sept 30, 2018. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H. McGee Blvd. to US 35 east.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west and east, Lane width restriction until Apr. 1, 2018. One lane will remain open on the ramp with a width of 11 feet.