breaking news

Ohio may force people who fail drug test to go to jail or treatment

Published: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 @ 6:35 PM

Scottie Childers, left, died of a fentanyl overdose in January 2017, just after testing positive at a visit with his probation officer, according to his mother, Linda Chambers, right.
Scottie Childers, left, died of a fentanyl overdose in January 2017, just after testing positive at a visit with his probation officer, according to his mother, Linda Chambers, right.

Popular Stories

iWitness7

  • iWitness7
    iWitness7
    iWitness7 is your chance to join the News Center 7 team! Upload your videos and photos and share with the entire WHIO-TV community!