log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Thursday, March 14, 2019 @ 12:25 PM
By: Eric Schwartzberg - Staff Writer
MASON — When Kings Island opens on April 20, it will have a new restaurant.
Building on the themed Rivertown area of the park, Miami River Brewhouse will be located across from the park’s newest coaster, Mystic Timbers.
The menu, which was crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, features taps from local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers.
Selections will include:
• Pull Apart Bread–cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
• That’s One Big Pretzel–Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
• Texas Bahn Mi–smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
• London’s Bridge –fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
• Big Bacon Burger –a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
• Impossible Burger –vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
“In 2018 we opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and other barbecue favorites,” Major said. “This season, with the addition of Miami River Brewhouse, we’re continuing to build on a dining experience that guests will talk about long after their visit to Kings Island.”Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island’s construction crews have been busy in the offseason. In addition to the new Miami River Brewhouse, guests will experience a re-imagined International Street, the new Kings Mills Antique Autos and celebrate the 40th anniversary of The Beast wooden roller coaster.
The park is expected in May to complete construction of One Team Village, a new associate village with dormitories.