Watch this dad's priceless reaction after his son picks out a doll at the toy store

Published: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 @ 7:45 AM
Updated: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 @ 7:45 AM

Trending on Facebook

More popular and trending stories

A California dad's heartwarming reaction after his son asked for a doll at the toy store has gone viral.

According to ABC News, Mikki Willis of Ojai recently took his 4-year-old son, Azai, to a toy store to return a duplicate birthday gift. When Willis asked Azai what he wanted in exchange, the youngster picked out a "Little Mermaid" doll.

>> Read more trending stories

"Now, how do you think a dad feels when his son wants to get this?" Willis asks while holding the doll in a video posted to Facebook on Friday.

"Yeah!" Willis and Azai enthusiastically shout in response.

"That's how I feel. ... I let my boys choose their life," Willis adds, referring to Azai and his 1 1/2-year-old brother, Zuri.

"Choose your expression. Choose what you're into. Choose your sexuality. Choose whatever."

The clip ends with a lot of happy shrieks as Willis promises to always love and support his sons.

The footage has gone viral, with more than 13.5 million views by early Tuesday.

>> Click here to watch the video

How would you feel if your son chose this??

Posted by Mikki Willis on Friday, August 21, 2015

Trending - Most Read Stories

Democrats sue Trump campaign, Russian government, WikiLeaks for alleged election conspiracy

Published: Friday, April 20, 2018 @ 1:16 PM

U.S President Donald Trump looks on during a meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in in the Oval Office of the White House on June 30, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Olivier Douliery - Pool/Getty Images
U.S President Donald Trump looks on during a meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in in the Oval Office of the White House on June 30, 2017 in Washington, DC.(Olivier Douliery - Pool/Getty Images)

The Democratic National Committee filed a wide-ranging, multimillion-dollar lawsuit Friday against the Russian government, President Donald Trump’s campaign officials and WikiLeaks, alleging the group conspired to meddle in the 2016 presidential election in favor of Donald Trump over Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton.

>> Read more trending news

The 66-page lawsuit, filed in the Southern District of New York, alleges that members of Trump’s inner circle, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and son-in-law Jared Kushner, conspired with Russian government officials and the country’s intelligence service to sway the election for Trump.

>> Read the lawsuit

“During the 2016 presidential campaign, Russia launched an all-out assault on our democracy, and it found a willing and active partner in Donald Trump’s campaign,” DNC Chairman Tom Perez said in a statement released to The Washington Post. “This constituted an act of unprecedented treachery: the campaign of a nominee for President of the United States in league with a hostile foreign power to bolster its own chance to win the presidency.”

The president was not named in the suit, in which Democrats said, "Russia mounted a brazen attack on American Democracy" with a cyberattack on the Democratic National Committee’s servers. 

>> Related: WikiLeaks emails: FBI investigates, Podesta claims he was targeted by Russian hackers

"In 2015 and 2016, Russian intelligence services hacked into the DNC's computers, penetrated its phone systems and exfiltrated tens of thousands of documents and emails," according to the lawsuit. 

"Russia then used this stolen information to advance its own interests: destabilizing the U.S. political environment, denigrating the Democratic presidential nominee and supporting the campaign of Donald J. Trump, whose policies would benefit the Kremlin. In the Trump campaign, Russia found a willing and active partner in this effort."

Democrats said the stolen data was shared with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who released thousands of emails last year that were allegedly taken in a hack of the DNC's servers. The lawsuit alleged Assange shared the emails because he “shared the defendants’ common goal of damaging the Democratic party in advance of the election.”

>> Related: Julian Assange: WikiLeaks source was 'not the Russian government'

Assange said in late 2016 that his source for the DNC emails “was not the Russian government.” The Kremlin has denied any involvement in the hack.

Democrats did not mention in their lawsuit that FBI officials warned the DNC that it was being hacked or that officials at DNC headquarters in Washington ignored the warning for weeks, Cox Media Group’s Jamie Dupree reported.

>> From Jamie Dupree: Democratic Party sues Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, Russia, others over 2016 elections

The suit seeks millions of dollars in damages, as Democrats said the hacks hindered the party’s ability to communicate with voters or effectively operate, according to the Post.

Officials, including special counsel Robert Mueller, continue to investigate whether people who worked on Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign worked with Russian government officials to sway the election. Trump has repeatedly denied collusion allegations. The Kremlin has denied that officials meddled in the election.

Trending - Most Read Stories

Woman breaks into house, takes bath, eats homeowner’s Cheetos, police say

Published: Friday, April 20, 2018 @ 11:23 AM

Evelyn Washington, 29, was found Tuesday taking a bath eating a homeowner's Cheeto's, according to police. (Photo: Oauchita Correctional Center)
Evelyn Washington, 29, was found Tuesday taking a bath eating a homeowner's Cheeto's, according to police. (Photo: Oauchita Correctional Center)

A woman came home Tuesday and found a naked woman taking a bath and eating Cheetos, according to police. 

>> Read more trending news

Evelyn Washington, 29, was arrested and charged with simple burglary and criminal damage to property, according to police.

Washington told police an unknown man told her to break into the house. Washington used a tall cooler to break a window and gain entry, police said. 

A plate of food, including the homeowner’s Cheetos, was found on the toilet next to the bathtub, according to police.

Washington is held on $500 bond.

Trending - Most Read Stories

Shirtless man wearing American flag shorts steals beer delivery truck, police say

Published: Friday, April 20, 2018 @ 12:45 PM

A beer delivery truck was stolen Thursday while it was on a stop at a liquor store. (Photo: Santa Rosa Police Department)
A beer delivery truck was stolen Thursday while it was on a stop at a liquor store. (Photo: Santa Rosa Police Department)

A shirtless man clad in a pair of American flag shorts stole a beer delivery truck Thursday while it was making a stop at a liquor store, police said.

>> Read more trending news

Matt Lane Hermsmeyer, 46, jumped in the beer truck and drove off around 11:51 a.m., according to Santa Rosa Police. Because the truck had GPS tracking, it was located within minutes. 

Witnesses called police to say they saw Hermsmeyer running across Highway 101 in only the red, white and blue shorts, according to investigators. He was found hiding in some bushes about 45 minutes after the theft.

Hermsmeyer was arrested and charged with stealing a vehicle, possession of stolen property, resisting arrest and violation of probation, according to police. He had a prior arrest for auto theft, police said.

Matt Lane Hermsmeyer was arrested Thursday after stealing a beer delivery truck, police said. (Photo: Santa Rosa Police Department)

Trending - Most Read Stories

Florida man guilty of stalking ex-ballerina for 31 years

Published: Friday, April 20, 2018 @ 12:34 PM

Elizabeth Schulhof, who accuses Johnathan Rosen of stalking her for nearly 31 years, testifies at the start of Rosen’s trial Thursday April 12, 2018 in Palm Beach Circuit Court in West Palm Beach.
Meghan McCarthy / The Palm Beach Post
Elizabeth Schulhof, who accuses Johnathan Rosen of stalking her for nearly 31 years, testifies at the start of Rosen’s trial Thursday April 12, 2018 in Palm Beach Circuit Court in West Palm Beach.(Meghan McCarthy / The Palm Beach Post)

It was the night after Christmas in 2011, just before 9 p.m. on Seabreeze Avenue in Palm Beach, and Elizabeth and Mark Schulhof had just returned to their vacation home from a dinner out with their two young sons.

Elizabeth Schulhof remembered that she was with her 7-year-old boy and was headed to check on the 12-month old baby she’d left behind with a nanny when she heard a knock on the door — one that took her back more than two decades and left her frozen with fear. 

>> Read more trending news 

“From the minute I heard the knock, I knew it was him,” Schulhof, 49, told a Palm Beach County jury last week. “I don’t know why. I just knew.” 

She said the man at the door was the same man who, since April 12, has been on trial in an aggravated stalking case that hinged on the man’s twisted belief that the Schulhof and he were star-crossed lovers destined to be together. 

Johnathan Rosen, 52, of Miami stood accused of stalking Schulhof after they dated briefly many years before. Not just a few months of stalking. Not even a few years.

Trending - Most Read Stories