Pet Valu has raised over $1 million for organizations across the country whose missions support the well-being of animals and pets, the retailer announced today.
As of July, Pet Valu has raised a total of $1.64 million in donations through several fundraisers and collections, including:
- $181,500 from the annual 2019 pet calendar
- $383,000 worth of cat litter donated to local cat rescue groups and shelters
- $183,000 from the sales of its exclusive $3.00 hand sanitizers donated to Americas Vet Dogs
- $484,760 from the sales of its limited edition $5 pet bandanas donated to local animal rescues and shelters
- $69,000 from the sales of its $10 self-serve dog wash stations donated to the Animal Cancer Foundation
Pet Valu also just finished its Patriotic Pets fundraiser, and they will host a third litter drive in October before preparing for the annual Thanks for Giving fundraiser in November.