log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Sunday, November 17, 2019 @ 1:55 PM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Puppies are curious animals, but sometimes that curiosity can land them in trouble.
Fortunately for one week-old puppy in upstate New York, firefighters were there to help out Saturday when the canine got into a tight squeeze.
Firefighters with the St. Paul Boulevard Fire Department in Rochester saved the puppy that became trapped in a heating vent, WROC-TV reported.
Firefighters said the puppy fell from the second-floor vent of a Rochester home into the basement, officials said in a Facebook post.
The puppy was rescued and was unharmed, WROC reported.