— Multiple crashes have been reported today as snow moves through the region.
>> 4 counties under snow emergencies: What do the levels mean?
Reported crashes include:
A pickup truck crashes into a wall, ends up facing north in the southbound lanes of Interstate 75 near Vandalia on Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019.(MARSHALL GORBY / STAFF)
- On I-75 South near Vandalia, a pickup truck around 1:30 p.m. spun around and ended up facing north after crashing into a barrier.
>> WEEKEND WINTER STORM: More snow on the way
- On I-75 South near the state Route 40 exit in Vandalia, a three-vehicle crash around 11:20 a.m. blocked the right lane. The crash is in between Ohio 40 and Interstate 70.
- On I-75 south near the Dayton Mall exit a report of a truck that slid off the road at 9:45 a.m.
- On I-70 East near Mad River overpass a report of a semi that slid off the road at 8:35 a.m.
- On Waynesville Road at Centerville Road in Sugarcreek Twp., a report of a truck on its side with possible entrapment at 5 p.m.
- On I-675 SB near Indian Ripple Road, a report of a car that slid off the road at 3:30 p.m.
A rollover crash closes lanes on Col. Glenn Highway in Beavercreek Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019.(MIKE CAMPBELL / STAFF)
- On I-675 SB near Dayton Yellow Springs Road a report of a car that slid off the road at 8 a.m.
- On Col. Glenn Highway near Waffle House in Beavercreek a report of a car on its top at 7:02 a.m.
- On I-75 N at the Tylersville Road exit in West Chester Twp., a tanker truck slid off the road around 9:30 a.m. No injuries were reported.
Got a tip? Call our monitored 24-hour line, 937-259-2237, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org