log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 @ 8:11 PM
By: Breaking News Staff
MADISON TWP., Clark County — A cattle barn has reportedly collapsed tonight after it became engulfed in flames.
The fire was reported just before 8 p.m. in the 8300 block of Old Springfield Road in Madison Twp., Clark County.
According to initial reports, the property owner told crews there were not believed to be any more animals left inside.
There were also reports that embers were blowing into the field nearby and sparking small fires.