log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 @ 2:24 PM
Updated: Friday, December 14, 2018 @ 9:01 AM
By: Kara Driscoll - Staff Writer
— There is no shortage of holiday spirit in Southwest Ohio.
Eight local light displays are featured on Ohio Tourism’s holiday lights trail. The 30-stop trail explores the best and brightest holiday light displays in the state.
» UNMATCHED COVERAGE: 7 Hallmark-worthy holiday activities to do in Ohio
Click here for a downloadable map of the trail.
The trail features the following local displays:
• Holiday Lights on the Hill, Hamilton
• Legendary Lights of Historic Clifton Mill, Clifton
• Woodland Lights, Washington Township
• Light Up Middletown, Middletown
• The Christmas Ranch, Morrow
• Holiday in Lights at Sharon Woods, Sharonville
• PNC Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo, Cincinnati
• Kings Island WinterFest, Mason