Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic.
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and NEWS 95.7 WHIO.
Major Highway Incidents
- On southbound I-75 in West Carrollton, a vehicle left the interstate and ended up on its top along fencing near the Appvion paper mill. The driver was not injured and was taken to a hospital, West Carrollton police said. The accident was dispatched just after 11 p.m.
The driver of this vehicle was not when it crashed Friday night after leaving I-75 South in West Carrollton. (Jim Noelker/Staff)
- On northbound I-75 north of Ohio 725 in Miami Twp., a crash involving a semi was reported before 8:30 a.m. The left lane is blocked.
Surface Street Incidents
- On Tecumseh Road and Jackson Road in Mad River Twp., a vehicle reportedly hit a tree around 7:10 a.m.
- On eastbound U.S. 35 and southbound I-75 in Dayton, a singe-vehicle crash blocked the Stewart Street ramp around 7:10 a.m. The driver was not injured in the crash. The ramp has since reopened and the crash has cleared.
- On westbound U.S. 35 and Abbey Avenue in Dayton, reports of a vehicle rollover around 3:25 a.m. Crews responding.
Westbound U.S. 35 and Abbey Avenue in Dayton
» RELATED: WHIO Weather App
» RELATED: Track the latest conditions in your neighborhood on our live WHIO Doppler 7 HD Interactive Radar
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Keowee Street north of Stanley Avenue, the bridge remains closed. The official detour is Keowee to Stanley to I-75 to Wagner Ford Road and back to Dixie. More information is available here.
- State Route 48 between First and Riverdale streets, the lane closure continues through April 1. One lane in each direction will remain open. Both lanes of traffic will operate on the west side of the bridge; the east side will be closed.
- I-70, between U.S. 68 and 72, the traffic pattern shifts Sept. 24 through August to the outside portion of the interstate. Two lanes are available in each direction with reduced lane width.
- Sweitzer/West Fourth streets between Pine and Sycamore streets, ROAD CLOSURE continues through May 31, 2019. The official detour is Pine Street to Washington Avenue to Broadway.
- SR 235 between Ash Avenue and Lake Drive, BRIDGE CLOSURE March 11 - May 11. The official detour is: SR 235 to SR 366 to US 33 north to SR 385 east to SR 117 to SR 235.
- Lower Springboro Road between Cincinnati-Columbus Road and Township Line Road in Wayne Twp., ROAD CLOSURE Jan. 28 - Feb. 15, 2019, weather permitting, for the installation of a new water main. The official detour is to continue to utilize Township Line Road, Pekin Road, and South-Cincinnati-Columbus Road.