Electrical fire at duplex displaces Piqua family

Published: Saturday, April 14, 2018 @ 5:53 PM
Updated: Sunday, April 15, 2018 @ 9:59 PM

Electrical fire at duplex displaces Piqua family

A fire Saturday morning caused an estimated $20,000 damages and displaced a family in Piqua.

Crews were called to a duplex in the 1400 block of Plum Street.

>> House ‘total loss’ after fire in Beavercreek

Content Continues Below

They were able to contain flames to the basement, and there were no injuries, fire officials said.

Investigators said it likely was an electrical fire.

Got a tip? Call our monitored 24-hour line, 937-259-2237, or send it to newsdesk@cmgohio.com