Check this page for a full list of crashes, disabled vehicles, construction projects and other hazards impacting your commute.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Sgt. Mark Bowron is updating conditions every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- I-75 NB off-ramp to Ohio 725 in Miamisburg, crash reported around 8:30 a.m.
- I-75 about three miles north of Wapakoneta, the left lane is blocked after a single-vehicle crash at 7:35 a.m.
Surface Street Incidents
- 1500 block of Jasper Road in Xenia Twp., crash has road blocked east of Bickett Road at 7:50 a.m.
- 6900 block of Urbana Road, Mechanicsburg, at 7:30 a.m. 2-vehicle crash reported
- At Main Street and Dryden Road in Moraine, a large spill was reported shortly before 6 a.m.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- I-75 south ramp to US 35 west will be closed from January 9th to September 30th to replace a bridge deck beam that was not included in the I-75 modernization project. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to US 35 west
- SR 49 south between Brookville-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road, Lane closures November 28th through February 20th. One southbound lane will remain open at all times.
- South Gebhart Church Road between SR 725 and Maue Road, Road Closure February 6th – April 19th. The official detour is: Maue Road to Alexandersville Road to SR 725 to South Gebhart Church Road.
- Old Mill Road between Phillipsburg-Union Road and North Montgomery County Line Road, Road Closure February 6th - May 6th. The official detour is: Phillipsburg-Union Road to Rhinehard Road to North Montgomery County Line Road to Old Mill Road
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take drivers to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36, Lane width restrictions until June 15th 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road, road closure until June 15th. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
- SR 571 between US 36 and Jaysville - St. Johns Road, road closure January 16th – March 17th. The official detour is: US 36 to US 127 to SR 49 to SR 721
Download our free WHIO news app which will send you notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map