Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic.
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- On I-75 north near Ohio 725, around 3:30 p.m. a car fire was reportedly backing up traffic in the area.
Surface Street Incidents
>> RELATED: WHIO Weather App
>> RELATED: Track the latest conditions in your neighborhood on our live WHIO Doppler 7 Interactive Radar
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Arlington Road between Pleasant Plain and Upper Lewisburg Salem Road, BRIDGE CLOSURE, March 5 - Sept. 30. All ramps for I-70 will remain open.
- Airport Access Road South between US 40 and I-70, Lane closure May 8 - 31. One southbound lane will remain open.
- Diamond Mill Road between Upper Lewisburg-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road, ROAD CLOSURE April 30 - May 20. The official detour is: Upper Lewisburg Salem Road to Wellbaum Road to Brookville Salem Road
- Keowee Street north of Stanley Avenue, bridge closed until 2019. The official detour is: Keowee Street to Stanley Avenue to I-75 to Wagner Ford Road and back to Dixie. More information is available here.
- Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, RAMP CLOSURE March 28 - Sept 30, 2018. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H. McGee Blvd. to US 35 east.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west, RAMP CLOSURE, March 12 - Sept. 30. The official detour is: I-75 north to US 35 east to Jefferson/Main Street to Ludlow Street to US 35 west.
- I-75 between SR 48 and Needmore Road, Nightly lane closures April 29 - July 31 between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. Will become double lane closures at 10 p.m.
- SR 4 between Infirmary Road and Frytown Road, ROAD CLOSURE April 23 - June 3. The official detour is: SR 725 to I-75 to SR 4
- SR 48 between First Street and Riverdale Street, Lane closure April 2, 2018 - April 1, 2019. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- State Route 235 between Dayton Yellow Springs and Enon Roads, ROAD CLOSURE for six months. The official detour is U.S. 68, West Hyde, and West Enon Roads.
- Trebein Road from U.S. 35, Lane restrictions April 16 - August, 2018 for construction of a right turn lane. One lane will remain maintained at all times with flagging operations.
- N. Market Street between Foss Way/Kirk Lane and Stonyridge Avenue, ROAD CLOSURE March 5 at 7 a.m. - Aug. 10 at 5 p.m.
- SR 721 between Sugar Grove Road and Deeter Road, ROAD CLOSURE May 7 - 28. The official detour is SR 721 to SR 718 to SR 48 to US 36 to SR 721
- US 36 westbound between Scott Drive and Kienle Drive, Lane closure March 26 - June 30. One westbound lane will remain open.
- US 36 between Scott Drive and Aerovent Drive, Lane closure April 26 - August 31.
- SR 705 between Groff Road and US 127, ROAD CLOSURE May 14 - 28. The official detour is: US 127 to SR 119 to SR 118
- US 36/US 127 between Hogpath Road and Horatio- Harris Creek Road, Daily lane closures April 30 - August 31 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Sweitzer Street/West Fourth Street between Pine Street and Sycamore Street, ROAD CLOSURE May 21 - 31. The official detour is: Pine Street to Washington Avenue to Broadway
- SR 117 between US 127 and SR 116, Daily lane closures April 23 - July 31 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- SR 49 between Menchhofer Road and SR 219, ROAD CLOSURE April 16 - 30. The official detour is: SR 29 to SR 118 to SR 219
- SR 49 between SR 119 and St. Joes Road, BRIDGE CLOSURE May 7 - 25. The official detour is: SR 119 to SR 118 to SR 219
- SR 29 between Wabash Road and Burrville Road, BRIDGE CLOSURE May 24 - June 13. The official detour is SR 49 to SR 219 to SR 118.
- SR 47 between Fifth Avenue and Wilkinson Avenue, Lane closures Jan. 21 - Nov. 27. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
- SR 274 between Shroyer Road and Island Avenue, Lane closure April 9 - June 9. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-70 east Ramp to I-675 north, RAMP CLOSURE March 15 - Aug. 15. The official detour is: I-70 east to I-675 south to SR 444 to I-675 north
- Spangler Road south between Restoration Drive and I-70, Traffic pattern switch March 26 - August 15. Southbound Spangler Road traffic going to I-675 south and I-70 east will be moved to northbound side of I-675. Traffic will then be redirected to the southbound side of I-675 after passing over I-70.
- Upper Valley Pike between State Route 296 and Lippincott Road, ROAD CLOSURE, starting April 16 for approximately four weeks.
- SR 274 between Morris Rose Road and SR 235, Daily lane closures May 1 - June 29 between 7 a.m. 5 p.m.
- SR 235 between SR 720 and SR 117, Daily lane closures May 1 - June 29 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- SR 68 between SR 508 and Gunn Town Road, Daily lane closures April 23 - June 29 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- SR 501 between Infirmary Road and National Road, daily lane closures April 30 - June 1 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- US 33 between SR 29 and I-75, Daily lane closures March 26 - July 31 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
RELATED: Find the lowest gas prices in your neighborhood with our Pump Patrol