log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 @ 3:31 PM
By: Kaitlin Schroeder - Staff Writer
The Dayton Daily News would like to hear from readers about their experiences finding an assisted living community.
Many new assisted living facilities have been built or expanded in the region in recent years. We’d like to learn more about how the supply of assisted living facilities meets the demand from local residents.
Whether you successfully found the assisted living community that fits your needs, or whether you have not been able to find what you were looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
We’d like to interview readers about:
• What were you looking for in an assisted living community?
• What kind of options did you find?
• Were you able to find a community in the location you wanted to be in?
• If you are covered by the Medicaid waiver program, were you able to find a facility that accepted Medicaid?
• Do you have any advice for other readers who are looking for an assisted living facility?