1 woman taken to hospital after kitchen fire in Clayton

CLAYTON — One woman was taken to the hospital after a kitchen fire in Clayton Friday morning.

Montgomery County Regional dispatch tells us crews were sent to the 7200 block of Taywood Road on the report of a fire around 1:22 a.m.

Initial reports indicated a woman was trapped inside the house when the fire was reported.

>>Fire displaces 3 families in Dayton apartment building

When crews arrived on the scene, they reported seeing smoke at the residence.

Fire crews helped the woman out, and she was transported to an area hospital with unknown injuries.

Further details are unknown at this time.

We will update this story once we learn more.