log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Friday, March 29, 2013 @ 3:44 AM
Updated: Friday, March 29, 2013 @ 3:44 AM
By: Breaking News Staff - www.whiotv.com
DAYTON — A garage and a vehicle inside it were destroyed after flames erupted inside the Indiana Avenue building, according to firefighters.
Firefighters responded to the fire around 2 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of Indiana and once they arrived on scene they found a detached garage fully engulfed in flames. The flames caused several electrical wires near the garage to spark.
The garage was considered a total loss and the fire is considered suspicious, according to firefighters.
Neighbors said several garages in the area have been broken into in recent weeks.