Piqua home uninhabitable after Thanksgiving garage fire 

Published: Thursday, November 28, 2019 @ 12:36 PM

Family out of home after fire in Piqua

A Piqua family is out of a home after a fire Thursday morning, according to firefighters. 

The fire broke out shortly before noon at a home along the 1600 block of Haverhill Drive. 

No one was injured, but the home is uninhabitable, officials said. 

Content Continues Below

>>Toddler thrown from vehicle in state Route 4 crash

The fire may have started in the area of an attached garage. 

Firefighters have not yet determined a cause of the blaze. 

The Red Cross has been requested. 

Piqua fire is handling the call.