Multiple crashes have been reported throughout the region as ice and snow cause slippery road conditions. Reported crashes include:
- On Rebert Pike near Fowler Road, east of Enon, a two-vehicle crash was reported around 10:30 a.m. Injuries were reported.
- Union and Spangler Roads are closed due to high water.
- On Lower Valley Pike near Union Road in Bethel Twp., second 2-car crash reported at 9:29 a.m. Previous accident reported at 7:50 a.m. Officials say to use caution as area is very slippery.
- On U.S. 68 at U.S. 40 in Springfield Twp., report of a vehicle sliding off the road at 7:46 a.m.
- At 3590 Mechanicsburg Road in Springfield, report of a vehicle into a pole at 6:50 a.m.
- On northbound I-75 at E. National Road in Vandalia, report of a semi sliding off the road at 9:20 a.m.
- On W. Third Street at N. Gettysburg Avenue in Dayton, accident reported at 8:24 a.m.
- On northbound State Route 49 at southbound 49 in Trotwood, accident reported at 8:20 a.m.
- On the southbound I-75 ramp to northbound State Route 4 in Dayton, accident reported at 8:15 a.m. Traffic moving slowly.
- On 5940 W. Third Street in Jefferson Twp., accident reported at 8:12 a.m.On State Route 48 at East Social Row Road in Washington Twp., accident with injuries reported at 8:07 a.m.
- On northbound I-75 at I-675 in Miami Twp., accident reported at 7:52 a.m.
- On 1801 S. Edwin C. Moses Boulevard in Dayton, report of an accident at 7:50 a.m.
- At 800 W. Jefferson Street in Dayton, report of a car into a pole at 7:43 a.m.
- On Stanley Avenue at Troy Street in Dayton, 3-car accident reported at 7:14 a.m.
- On Salem Avenue at Vassar Drive in Dayton, 3-car crash with a pedestrian struck reported at 7:07 a.m.
- On southound I-75 south of U.S. 40 near Vandalia, semi hit a pick up truck at 6:53 a.m. Right lane open.
- On eastbound U.S. 35 at James H. McGee Boulevard in Dayton, accident reported at 6:25 a.m.
- On Burkhardt Avenue at S. Smithville Road in Dayton, accident reported at 6:12 a.m.
- On southbound I-75 at Stanley Avenue in Dayton, report of a car into a wall at 6:06 a.m. Left lane is closed.
- On southbound I-75 at Miamisburg Centerville Road in Miami Twp., multi-vehicle accident reported at 5:45 a.m. Lanes are opening up one at a time.
In light of weather and traffic conditions, we are extending our live coverage.