Garage of a cottage in St. Leonard senior community catches fire

Published: Friday, June 14, 2019 @ 8:17 PM

A cottage in the 8000 block of Saint Francis Court in Centerville caught fire at approximately 7 p.m. Friday, said Centerville Police dispatch.

The fire reportedly started in the garage of a home in the St. Leonard senior living community.

No injuries have been reported and all occupants were evacuated. 

Content Continues Below
News Tip? Call 937-259-2237 or email newsdesk@cmgohio.com