log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Saturday, April 13, 2019 @ 5:23 AM
By: Bob D'Angelo, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
— The grandson of film star Clark Gable died from an accidental fentanyl overdose, according to several media reported.
Clark Gable III, 30, was found unresponsive and died at a Dallas hospital Feb. 22. According to a spokesman for the Dallas County Southwestern Institute of Forensic Science, Gable died from “the combined effects of fentanyl, oxycodone and alprazolam.”
“The manner of death is an accident,” the spokesman said.