severe weather

Reports: Fentanyl overdose caused death of Clark Gable's grandson

Published: Saturday, April 13, 2019 @ 5:23 AM

Clark Gable's Grandson Reportedly Dead at 30

The grandson of film star Clark Gable died from an accidental fentanyl overdose, according to several media reported.

>> Read more trending news 

Clark Gable III, 30, was found unresponsive and died at a Dallas hospital Feb. 22. According to a spokesman for the Dallas County Southwestern Institute of Forensic Science, Gable died from “the combined effects of fentanyl, oxycodone and alprazolam.”

Content Continues Below

“The manner of death is an accident,” the spokesman said.

>> Clark Gable’s grandson, host of ‘Cheaters,’ dead at 30

Gable was the host of the reality television series “Cheaters,” People reported. He was filming “Sunset Dawn,” a crime drama, at the time of his death, Variety reported.